POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
- Safety granted by control on the filter status thanks to the chip card
- Mostly carbonated water is stored with antibacterial effects on the system.
- All parts and valves are constantly flushed in any condition of use. Water is filtered only prior to the final introduction in the dispenser to avoid presence of de-clored water i.e. in the pump.
- Refrigerated valves are integrated in the carbonator’s head to reduce bacteria growth while granting dispensing of fresh water from the first glass (Patent pending).
- All fittings are manufactured in house to avoid pocket effect and bacteria growth thanks to its self flushing O-Rings.
- Sanitized (option) with O3 Technology (Ozone)to fight retrograde contamination from nozzle. Revolutionary electromagnetic valves are empting the water after each dispensing operation.
- No risk of water contamination from dangerous technical fluids because the latter are totally separated and external to the water circuit